To learn more about Alliance for Justice Action Campaign (AFJAC) or to speak with an AFJAC representative, contact Laurie Kinney, Communications Director, at (202) 464-7367.
- AFJAC Advisory: New Resources Available Online on Latest Trump SCOTUS Picks
- AFJAC President Nan Aron released a statement in response to Donald Trump’s announcement of more individuals he would consider as potential Supreme Court nominees. Read the full statement and download the report here.
SUPREME COURT VACANCY RESOURCES
LOBBYING AND ELECTORAL RESOURCES
- New Primer Is Go-To Resource on Using 501(c)(4) s for Good: This primer explains the c4 basics, including what c4s can do and who donates to c4s.
- Our materials explain the legal framework that 501(c)(4) organizations must operate within, as well as practical tips for organizational staff, board members, and funders. These tools provide the building blocks for our ongoing training and assistance to the community. Click here to see our resources.
AFJAC IN THE NEWS
- New York Daily News (11/09/2016): What Donald Trump’s ‘ultra-conservative’ Supreme Court will look like
- Washington Post (10/30/2016): GOP must allow vote on Supreme Court justices
- Washington Times (10/27/2016): White House slams Cruz as ‘selfish’ in feud over Supreme Court
- WMUR (10/26/2016): High Stakes for the High Court
- WBUR (10/25/2016): When Supreme Court Appointments Fall Prey To Unprincipled Partisanship
- US News & World Report (10/21/2016): Donald Trump Is in Trouble With Women After Sexual Assault Charges
- USA Today (10/20/2106): Supreme Court debate: Stark contrasts emerge between Trump, Clinton
- Time (10/13/2106): Vote on Federal Courts
- Pekin Daily Times (10/13/2016): Knight: Restoring a ‘people’s court’
- Law.com (10/10/2016): In Debate with Trump, Clinton Says She’d Look Outside ‘Big Law’ for Supreme Court Nominees
- WBUR (10/6/2016): The Problem with Protest Voting
- NPR (9/23/2016): Donald Trump Unveils New, More Diverse, Supreme Court Short List
- USA Today (9/14/2016): Obama’s judges help to set election rules for November
- The Huffington Post (8/17/2016): No Time For Trump: Transforming Our Corporate Supreme Court
- The Daily Beast (7/27/2016): Could Republicans’ Supreme Court Obstructionism Cost them the Senate?
- The Guardian (6/7/2016): Trump thinks Muslim judges would be biased against him – but there are none
- Metro Weekly (5/26/16): Trump’s Supreme Court list is pandering to conservative Republicans
- Florida Politics (5/21/16): Donald Trump Goes A-Courting
- Newser (5/19/16): Trump’s SCOTUS Picks Are a ‘Conservative’s Dream’
- New York Times (5/18/16): Donald Trump Releases List of Possible Supreme Court Picks
- NPR (5/18/16): Donald Trump Releases List Of Potential Supreme Court Nominees
- FiveThirtyEight (5/18/16): Trump’s Court Picks Are Mostly White Men, But They Are Still Unconventional
- NPR (5/18/16): Trump’s Supreme Court List Might Reassure Conservatives, But Leaves Off Big Names
- Los Angeles Times (5/18/16): Trump announces his Supreme Court picks, including one who has repeatedly mocked him
- The Washington Post (5/17/16): Trump releases list of 11 judges he’d consider nominating to Supreme Court