AFJAC works to ensure that Americans understand the importance of the court system and their own power to stand up for their rights. We will be releasing reports, taking positions in blog posts, and pursuing initiatives to educate and activate Americans regarding the courts throughout the coming year.
The Alliance for Justice Action Campaign (AFJAC) is a resource and advocate for the 501(c)(4) community. If nonprofits’ rights as advocates are threatened, we will respond. If regulators try to burden 501(c)(4)s with regulations that will negatively impact their work, we will help develop alternative proposals and advocate for reasonable solutions.
AFJAC IN THE NEWS
- Metro Weekly (5/26/16): Trump’s Supreme Court list is pandering to conservative Republicans
- Florida Politics (5/21/16): Donald Trump Goes A-Courting
- Newser (5/19/16): Trump’s SCOTUS Picks Are a ‘Conservative’s Dream’
- New York Times (5/18/16): Donald Trump Releases List of Possible Supreme Court Picks
- NPR (5/18/16): Donald Trump Releases List Of Potential Supreme Court Nominees
- FiveThirtyEight (5/18/16): Trump’s Court Picks Are Mostly White Men, But They Are Still Unconventional
- NPR (5/18/16): Trump’s Supreme Court List Might Reassure Conservatives, But Leaves Off Big Names
- Los Angeles Times (5/18/16): Trump announces his Supreme Court picks, including one who has repeatedly mocked him
- The Washington Post (5/17/16): Trump releases list of 11 judges he’d consider nominating to Supreme Court