Gavel Grab is back!
The Alliance for Justice Action Campaign is excited to announce its hosting of Gavel Grab, a lively go-to blog featuring the nation’s top fair courts and access-to-justice news stories of the day, plus breaking news bulletins. Gavel Grab also provides an easy-to-search archive of nearly a decade of fair courts news.
Whether you’re a new reader or a longtime friend, we hope you’ll enjoy and share Gavel Grab. We promote a national conversation about the importance of our courts with a goal of advancing core constitutional values, preserving human rights, securing unfettered access to the judicial system, and guaranteeing the even-handed administration of justice for all Americans. We’re glad to sponsor Gavel Grab to further our mission. The blog previously was a project of the Justice at Stake Campaign.
AFJAC IN THE NEWS
- New York Daily News (11/09/2016): What Donald Trump’s ‘ultra-conservative’ Supreme Court will look like
- Washington Post (10/30/2016): GOP must allow vote on Supreme Court justices
- Washington Times (10/27/2016): White House slams Cruz as ‘selfish’ in feud over Supreme Court
- WMUR (10/26/2016): High Stakes for the High Court
- WBUR (10/25/2016): When Supreme Court Appointments Fall Prey To Unprincipled Partisanship
- Huffington Post (10/24/2016): The Threat Of A Right-Wing Supreme Court: Analyzing Trump’s Prospective Justices
- US News & World Report (10/21/2016): Donald Trump Is in Trouble With Women After Sexual Assault Charges
- USA Today (10/20/2106): Supreme Court debate: Stark contrasts emerge between Trump, Clinton